Are you Dr. Boutin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2018 - 2024
- TN State License 2016 - 2018
- MS State License 2017 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMay-Thurner Syndrome and Patent Foramen Ovale: A Rare Etiology of Cryptogenic Stroke.Benjamin J Phelps, Otto Boutin, Urvesh Patel, Christopher R. King> ;Cureus. 2019 Aug 23
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida