Dr. Abulafia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 363-2908Fax(718) 270-4122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Gynecological Oncology, 1991 - 1993
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- St Barnabas HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Methotrexate or Dactinomycin in Treating Patients With Low-Risk Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Schink, J.C.,Farley, J.H.,Mell, L.K.,Lentz, S.E.,Hoffman, J.S.,Srinivasiah, J.,Green, A.E.,Richards, W.E.,Burke, J.J.,Kimball, R.E.,Yamada, S.D.,Sharma, S.K.,Method, M.W.,Sutton, G.P.,Wender, D.B.,Pavelka...
- A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared to Chemoradiation Alone: The OUTBACK Trial Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01Benjamin, I.,Mannel, R.S.,Moore, K.N.,Morgan, R.E.,Scribner, D.R.,Thigpen, J.T.
- Quality of Life and Care Needs in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Peritoneal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Abulafia, O.,Anderson, D.M.,Behrens, R.J.,Capen, C.V.,Carolla, R.L.,Dakhil, S.R.,Flynn, P.J.,Gaur, R.,Gilman, P.B.,Gruenigen, V.v.,Jenison, E.L.,Lord, R.S.,Mannel, R.S.,Mutch, D.G.,Puls, L.E.,Sharma, S.K....
- Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial of Adjuvant Radiation Versus Chemoradiation in Intermediate Risk, Stage I/IIA Cervical Cancer Treated With Initial Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Abulafia, O.,Agarwala, S.S.,Atkins, J.N.,Bae, D.,Behrens, R.J.,Benjamin, I.,Burke, W.M.,Carney, M.E.,Carolla, R.L.,Cass, I.,Chadha, M.,Chernofsky, M.R.,Cho, C.,Clarkson, J.E.,Dinh, T.A.,Flynn, P.J.,Fort, ...
- A Randomized Phase III Evaluation of Docetaxel (NSC #628503) and Gemcitabine (NSC #613327) Plus G-CSF With Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Versus Docetaxel (NSC #628503) and Gemcitabine (NSC #613327) Plus G-CSF With Placebo in the Treatment of Recurr Start of enrollment: 2009 Nov 01Abulafia, O.,Anderson, D.M.,Behrens, R.J.,Benjamin, I.,Borowsky, M.E.,Bosscher, J.R.,Boulay, R.M.,Carolla, R.L.,Cloven, N.G.,Flynn, P.J.,Ford, P.A.,Hayes, M.P.,Hensley, M.L.,Holschneider, C.,Johnson, P.,L...
- The Lymphedema and Gynecologic Cancer (LEG) Study: Incidence, Risk Factors, and Impact Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Barakat, R.R.
- A Three Arm Randomized Phase II Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Bevacizumab (NSC#704865, IND#7921), Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Temsirolimus (NSC#683864, IND#61010) and Ixabepilone (NSC#710428, IND#59699)/ Carboplatin/Bevacizumab as Initial Therapy for Measura Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Abu-Ghazaleh, S.Z.,Abulafia, O.,Aghajanian, C.,Arango, H.A.,Behrens, R.J.,Benjamin, I.,Borowsky, M.E.,Boulay, R.M.,Capen, C.V.,Carney, M.E.,Carolla, R.L.,Clarkson, J.E.,Cracchiolo, B.M.,Dar, Z.N.,Davidson...
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Prenatal Sonographic Depiction of Large Intra-amniotic Umbilical Vein Thrombosis.David M. Sherer, Mudar Dalloul, Roxanna Guerra, Cecilia Bahamon, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2018 Nov 1
- Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of acardiac twin embedded within placenta.David M. Sherer, M. Dalloul, M. Garza, L. Benton, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2018 Jul 1
- Coexisting true umbilical cord knot and nuchal cord: possible cumulative increased risk of adverse perinatal outcome.David M. Sherer, M. Dalloul, K. Ward, J. Nakagawa, I. Joseph, S. Grube, Ovadia Abulafia> ;Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2017 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Suny Downstate InterviewOctober 23rd, 2020
- ProPublica’s Exploration of Why Black Mothers Are More Likely to DieJanuary 16th, 2018
- Suny Downstate RedditJuly 31st, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: