Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 N Phoenix Ave
Russellville, AR 72801Phone+1 479-890-5355Fax+1 479-890-5366
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Owen Kelly is an orthopedic surgeon in Russellville, AR and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He practices general Orthopaedic surgery.
He is board certified.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical CenterRussellville, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: