Dr. Nayak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office28050 Grand River Ave
Dept Of Pathology
Farmington Hills, MI 48336Phone+1 248-471-8238Fax+1 248-471-8250
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1972 - 1975
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai-Grace)Internship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Kurnool Medical CollegeClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsRenal oncocytoma associated with diffuse lymphomaIla Shah, Navinchandra Parekh, Padmini K. Nayak, Saadi Taher> ;Urology. 1983 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: