Are you Dr. Fong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pansy Fong, MD is a board certified internist in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center.
Education & Training
- California Pacific Medical Center - California CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- UCSFClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Norfluoxetine induces spawning and parturition in estuarine and freshwater bivalves.Fong, P. P.,Molnar, N.> ;Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2008 Sep 13
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical CenterSan Francisco, California