Dr. Maslinski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office233 York St
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 351-3987Fax(207) 351-3478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2004 - 2005
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Medical University of Sofia FOMClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPica-associated cerebral edema in an adultPantcho G. Maslinski, Jeffrey A. Loeb> ;Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2004 Oct 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: