Are you Dr. Romsaitong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office94-02 57th Avenue
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone(718) 271-4472Fax(718) 428-8738
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Panus Romsaitong, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Elmhurst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 1999
- Caritas Health Care (Brooklyn-Queens)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1998
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology