Dr. Reed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 NE Blakely Drive
Department Of Emergency Medicine
Issaquah, WA 98029Phone+1 425-394-0610Fax+1 508-421-1490
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Incidence of posterior vessel wall puncture during ultrasound-guided vessel cannulation in a simulated model.Moon, C. H., Blehar, D., Shear, M. A., Uyehara, P., Gaspari, R. J., Arnold, J., Cukor, J.> ;Acad Emerg Med. 2010 Oct
- William Stewart Halsted (1852-1922): father of American surgery.Tan, S. Y., Uyehara, P.> ;Singapore Med J. 2010 Jul
- William Osler (1849-1919): medical educator and humanist.Tan, S. Y., Uyehara, P.> ;Singapore Med J. 2009 Nov 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: