Are you Dr. Pandya?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office196 North St
Geneva, NY 14456Phone(315) 787-4533Fax(315) 787-4029
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Parag Pandya, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Geneva, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Tennessee, and California.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Over-50s World Cup Cancelled Due to CoronavirusMarch 15th, 2020
- Pfizer / Biontech Covid-19 Vaccinations Begin at Swanscombe Health CentreDecember 16th, 2020
- Swanscombe and Bean Partnership GP Speaks Out on Impact of Covid-19 on BAME ColleaguesJune 17th, 2020