Dr. Chopra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Salt Creek Lane
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone+1 833-822-7007Fax+1 708-486-2610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1994
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1989
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1984
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2026
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA prospective safety and effectiveness study using endovenous laser ablation with a 400-μm optical fiber for the treatment of pathologic perforator veins in patients w...Kathleen Gibson, Steven Elias, Mark A. Adelman, Eric S. Hager, David J. Dexter, Sathish Vayuvegula, Paramjit Chopra, Lowell S. Kabnick> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. Venous and Lymphatic Disorders. 2020 Mar 21
- 9 citationsImpact of lesion location on procedural and acute angiographic outcomes in patients with critical limb ischemia treated for peripheral artery disease with orbital athe...Michael S. Lee, Jihad A. Mustapha, Robert Beasley, Paramjit Chopra, Tony Das, George L. Adams> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2016 Feb 15
- 2 citationsAugmented balloon-assisted maturation (aBAM) for nonmaturing dialysis arteriovenous fistulaEvan J. Samett, Joshua Hastie, Paramjit “Romi” Chopra, Sujit Pradhan, Iftikhar Ahmad, Terence Chiramel, Reginald Joseph> ;The Journal of Vascular Access. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- MIMIT Health Integrates EHR and CRM, Slashes Patient Data Entry TimeFebruary 26th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: