Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1653 W Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-5000Fax(312) 942-2220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Parikshit Sharma is a cardiologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from KJ Somaiya Medical College and has been in practice 13 years. He specializes in adult heart disease and cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- Wright Center for Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2011 - 2014
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- KJ Somaiya Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPhysiologic lead placement with electroanatomic mapping: A case series.Jayson R. Baman, Varun Garg, Aravind G. Kalluri, Jeremiah Wasserlauf, Amar Trivedi, Bradley P. Knight, Parikshit S. Sharma, Nishant Verma> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2021 Oct 25
- 7 citationsClinical outcomes of left bundle branch area pacing compared to right ventricular pacing: Results from the Geisinger-Rush Conduction System Pacing Registry.Parikshit S. Sharma, Neil Patel, Venkatesh Ravi, Dipen V. Zalavadia, Sujitraj Dommaraju, Varun Garg, Timothy R. Larsen, Angela Naperkowski, Jeremiah Wasserlauf, Kousik...> ;Heart Rhythm. 2021 Sep 3
- 7 citationsLeft bundle branch-optimized cardiac resynchronization therapy (LOT-CRT): results from an international LBBAP collaborative study groupMarek Jastrzębski, Paweł Moskal, Wim Huybrechts, Karol Curila, Praveen Sreekumar, Leonard M. Rademakers, Shunmuga Sundaram Ponnusamy, Bengt Herweg, Parikshit S. Sharma...> ;Heart Rhythm. 2021 Jul 30
- Join now to see all
- Amiodarone and the Thyroid Physiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Management☆Richard G Trohman, Elizabeth A McAninch, Parikshit S Sharma, Antonio C Bianco, ScienceDirect
- Low Fluoroscopy Permanent His Bundle Pacing Utilizing Electro-Anatomic Mapping: A Comparison With Conventional His Bundle Implantation2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/17/2019
- Case 2 Debate: Permanent AF and Bradycardia - His Pacemaker for Best Outcome2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/16/2019
- How to Build a Successful Atrial Fibrillation Clinic2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/16/2019
- [EXCLUSIVE] 'The Electrically Broken Heart Has a New Cure’, Says Dr Parikshit SharmaFebruary 21st, 2020
- Next Gen Innovator Wins Award for Paper on His Bundle PacingJune 5th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: