Overview of Dr. Jajoo
Dr. Parul Jajoo is a physiatrist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. She is one of 108 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Physical Medicine/Rehab. She has 2 publications.
Office207 East 84th Street
207 East 84th Street
New York, NY 10028Fax+1 917-829-2071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2008 - 2009
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2005 - 2008
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Musculoskeletal pain as a novel complication after posterior tibial nerve block in stroke and traumatic brain injury patients.John Paul Madanat, Silvia Geraci, Parul Jajoo, Kevin Dunn, Anthony Oreste> ;Pm&r. 2011 May 1
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: