Dr. Qazi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073Phone(248) 551-5000Fax(248) 350-3245
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationFellowship, Rheumatology, 1991 - 1993
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Cloning, sequencing and partial characterisation of sorbitol transporter (srlT) gene encoding phosphotransferase system, glucitol/sorbitol-specific IIBC components of ...Qazi, P. H., Johri, S., Verma, V., Khan, L., Qazi, G. N.> ;Mol Biol Rep. 2004 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: