Dr. Gerardo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10701 East Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 791-3800Fax(216) 421-3217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1987 - 1988
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Familiar clustering of delta infection.Rocca, G., Poli, G., Gerardo, P., Ascione, A., Caporaso, N., Craxi, A., Dentico, P., Marinucci, G., Piccinino, F., Raimondo, G.> ;Prog Clin Biol Res. 1983
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: