Dr. Chang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office347 Smith Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55102Phone+1 651-241-7733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Chang is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Saint Paul, MN and is affiliated with United Hospital. She received her medical degree from Cayetano Heredia University and has been in practice 31 years. She is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology and hysterectomy.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Cayetano Heredia UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- United HospitalSaint Paul, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: