Dr. Farrelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Edmund D Pellegrino Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-638-1000Fax+1 631-638-0720
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe First Case of HER2+ Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Arising From a Breast Hamartoma and Literature Review.Lea Baer, Sherise Chantell Rogers, Patricia Farrelly, Carmen Tornos, Keith Sweeney> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2017 Mar 1
- 13 citationsAcalculous eosinophilic cholecystitis from herbal medicine: a review of adverse effects of herbal medicine in surgical patients.Prasad S. Adusumilli, Byrne Lee, Kalpaj R. Parekh, Patricia A. Farrelly> ;Surgery. 2002 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: