Dr. Gil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSUNY Downstate Med Ctr 450 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 274-2084Fax(718) 866-4251
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Gil is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with SUNY Downstate-University Hospital of Brooklyn. She received her medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and has been in practice 14 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Greek. She specializes in urogynecology & pelvic reconstructive surgery and is experienced in urinary incontinence, chronic pelvic pain, general obstetrics and gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, and pelvic organ prolapse.
Education & Training
- Mt Auburn HospitalFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007 - 2010
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- CD40 engagement triggers switching to IgA1 and IgA2 in human B cells through induction of endogenous TGF-beta: evidence for TGF-beta but not IL-10-dependent direct S m...Zan H, Cerutti A, Dramitinos P, Schaffer A, Casali P> ;J. Immunol.. 1998-11-15
- Do patient goals vary with stage of prolapse?Adams, S. R., Dramitinos, P., Shapiro, A., Dodge, L., Elkadry, E.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Nov
- Association of body mass index with hip and thigh pain following transobturator midurethral sling placement.Cadish, L. A., Hacker, M. R., Dodge, L. E., Dramitinos, P., Hota, L. S., Elkadry, E. A.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Nov
- Join now to see all
- SUNY Downstate-University Hospital of BrooklynBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: