Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office836 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657Phone+1 773-296-7054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDiagnosing Pulmonary Embolism in Pregnancy: Are Biomarkers and Clinical Predictive Models Useful?Barbara V. Parilla, Rachel Fournogerakis, Amy Archer, Suela Sulo, Lisa Laurent, Patricia Lee, Benazir Chhotani, Kathleen Hesse, Erik Kulstad> ;American Journal of Perinatology Reports. 2016 Apr 1
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: