Are you Dr. Malters?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 N Kimball
Mitchell, SD 57301Phone+1 605-996-4406Fax+1 605-996-4419
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Malters, MD is an internist in Mitchell, South Dakota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota. She is affiliated with Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and Sanford USD Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of South DakotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsMyocardial infarction after intranasal methamphetamineTerry L. Farnsworth, Catherine H. Brugger, Patricia Malters> ;American Journal of Health-system Pharmacy. 1997 Mar 1
- Agranulocytosis secondary to extended-release procainamide: a case report and review of the literature. A case of agranulocytosis caused by procainamide in a patient w...Malters, P. B., Salem, A. G.> ;S D J Med. 1987 Feb
- Avera Queen of Peace HospitalMitchell, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota