Dr. Matto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 Oakridge Blvd
Lumberton, NC 28358Phone(910) 737-3147Fax(910) 671-5538
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Matto is a family physician in Lumberton, NC and is affiliated with Southeastern Health. She received her medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She is experienced in medical education.
Education & Training
- Aultman HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State License 2016 - 2022
- VA State License 2012 - 2022
- PA State License 2002 - 2006
- OH State License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- American College of Healthcare ExecutivesMember
- North Carolina Academy of Family PhysiciansMember
- Assembly of Osteopathic Graduate Medical EducatorsMember
- Association for Hospital Medical EducationMember
- Southeastern HealthLumberton, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: