Dr. Sanchez-Fermin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4275 Johns Creek Pkwy
Johns Creek, GA 30024Phone(816) 561-2000Fax(816) 561-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2006 - 2009
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- INTEC Santo Domingo School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- MO State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Successful Long-Term Jejunostomy Feedings in Relapsing Pancreatitis: A Case ReportPatricia Sanchez-Fermin, Andrew Ukleja, Marcia Cruz-Correa> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2006 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: