Are you Dr. Shapiro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office40 Palmetto Pkwy
Hilton Head, SC 29926Phone(843) 681-1999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia (Brantly) Shapiro, MD is a board certified radiologist in Hilton Head, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Memorial Health and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1995
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- A Phase 3 Multi-center Study to Assess PET Imaging of Flurpiridaz F 18 Injection in Patients With CAD. Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Cesare Orlandi, MD
- F18PET/CT Versus TC-MDP Scanning to Detect Bone Mets Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01Johannes Czernin, MD