Are you Dr. Simmons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Simmons, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Rochester, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1980 - 1982
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1978 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFasting Glucose Changes in Adolescents with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Compared with Obese Controls: A Retrospective Cohort StudyAsma Javed, Aida N. Lteif, Seema Kumar, Patricia S. Simmons, Alice Y. Chang> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2015 Dec 1
- Intermediate and Long-term Outcomes of Giant Fibroadenoma Excision in Adolescent and Young Adult Patients.Felecia E Cerrato, Sandhya Pruthi, Judy C Boughey, Patricia S Simmons, Barbara Salje, Laura C Nuzzi, Valerie Lemaine, Brian I Labow> ;The breast journal. 2015 Mar 13
- Longtime leader.Simmons P, Peota C> ;Minn Med. 2015-03-01
- Join now to see all