Dr. Song is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 Wampanoag Trl
Riverside, RI 02915Phone(401) 649-4020Fax(401) 649-4021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Miriam Hospital - LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPreventive Health Practices in a Teaching Hospital: House Staff Attitudes and Performance of Gynecological ScreeningAnne Ziffer, Patricia Song, Jeanne Mandelblatt> ;American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 1987 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: