Patricia Wittkopp, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- McCone County Health CenterCircle, Montana
Education & Training
- University of North DakotaPhysician Assistant, 1990
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPleiotropic effects of ebony and tan on pigmentation and cuticular hydrocarbon composition in Drosophila melanogasterJonathan H. Massey, Noriyoshi Akiyama, Tanja Bien, Klaus Dreisewerd, Patricia J. Wittkopp, Joanne Y. Yew, Aya Takahashi> ;Frontiers in Physiology. 2019 Feb 1
- 3 citationsRedundant and Cryptic Enhancer Activities of the Drosophila yellow Gene.Gizem Kalay, Jennifer Lachowiec, Ulises Rosas, Mackenzie Dome, Patricia J. Wittkopp> ;Genetics. 2019 Mar 6
- 10 citationsFitness effects of altering gene expression noise in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.Fabien Duveau, Andrea Hodgins-Davis, Brian P. H. Metzger, Bing Yang, Stephen Tryban, Elizabeth A. Walker, Tricia Lybrook, Patricia J. Wittkopp> ;eLife. 2018 Aug 20
- Join now to see all
Office605 Sullivan Ave
Circle, MT 59215Phone(406) 485-2063Fax(406) 485-2435
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: