Are you Dr. Wong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office153 Forest Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301Phone+1 650-473-3173Fax+1 650-473-3177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Wong, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Palo Alto, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1991 - 1992
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1993 - 2005
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1983 - 2005
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsEffects of biopsy-induced wound healing on residual basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas: rate of tumor regression in excisional specimensSusan M. Swetter, Jennifer C. Boldrick, Peterson Pierre, Patricia Wong, Barbara M. Egbert> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2003 Feb 1
- 28 citationsPaclitaxel-induced hypersensitivity pneumonitis: radiographic and CT findings.Patricia Wong, Ann N. Leung, Gerald J. Berry, Kristin A. Atkins, Jose G. Montoya, Stephen J. Ruoss, Frank E. Stockdale> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2001 Mar 1