Are you Dr. Brine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Covington St
Youngstown, OH 44510Phone(330) 480-3676Fax(330) 480-7979
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Brine, MD is a board certified internist in Youngstown, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital-Youngstown, Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, and Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVanishing vasculitis: a case of acute necrotic skin findings without pathologic features of vasculitis from adulterated cocaine.Adnan Asif Parvez Ghias, Patrick Brine> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2017 Oct 18
- 1 citationsAn atypical presentation of a re-emerging disease.Michael Hunter, Patrick Brine> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2017 Mar 31
- 4 citationsA case of asymptomatic pancytopenia with clinical features of hemolysis as a presentation of pernicious anemiaVenkateswara K. Kollipara, Patrick Brine, David J. Gemmel, Sisham Ingnam> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2016 Sep 7