Dr. Curtin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2019 - 2025
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Postoperative Radiographic Evaluation Following Adult Spine Deformity Correction: The Impact on Subsequent Management and Associated Risk of Radiation Exposure.Boddu, C.,Jacobson, M.,Curtin, P. B.,Lawlor, C. E.,Wood, K.,Grottkau, B. E.> ;Spine Deform. 2018 Dec 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: