Dr. Domkowski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14430 US Highway 1
Sebastian, FL 32958Phone+1 772-581-8003Fax+1 772-581-8005
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Domkowski is a general surgeon in Sebastian, FL and is affiliated with Sebastian River Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and robotic general surgery.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2004
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2001
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Full Member ASMBS, 2009
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAssessing risk factors, presentation, and management of portomesenteric vein thrombosis after sleeve gastrectomy: a multicenter case-control studyRena C. Moon, Muhammad Ghanem, Andre F. Teixeira, Nestor de la Cruz-Muñoz, Meredith Young, Patrick Domkowski, Jason M. Radecke, Stephen G. Boyce, Raul J. Rosenthal, Em...> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2017 Oct 26
- 11 citationsIntramyocardial and intracoronary basic fibroblast growth factor in porcine hibernating myocardium: a comparative studyShankha S Biswas, G. Chad Hughes, John E. Scarborough, Patrick W. Domkowski, Luis H. Diodato, Monica L. Smith, Carolyn K. Landolfo, James E. Lowe, Brian H. Annex, Kevi...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2004 Jan 1
- 86 citationsEvaluation of vacuum-assisted closure in the treatment of poststernotomy mediastinitis.Patrick W. Domkowski, Monica L. Smith, Denis L. Gonyon, Carol Drye, Mary Kay Wooten, L. Scott Levin, Walter G. Wolfe> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2003 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Surgeon Joins Bariatric Team at Sebastian River HospitalFebruary 23rd, 2023
- Sebastian River Medical CenterSebastian, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: