Are you Dr. Gannon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6150 Oakland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63139Phone+1 314-768-3090Fax+1 314-768-3031
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Gannon, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- National University of Ireland, Galway Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsOdor identification ability and self-reported upper respiratory symptoms in workers at the post-9/11 World Trade Center siteKenneth W. Altman, Shaun C. Desai, Jacqueline Moline, Rafael E. de la Hoz, Robin Herbert, Patrick J. Gannon, Richard L. Doty> ;International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 2011 Feb 1
- 42 citationsCNS activation and regional connectivity during pantomime observation: No engagement of the mirror neuron system for deaf signersKaren Emmorey, Jiang Xu, Patrick J. Gannon, Susan Goldin-Meadow, Allen R. Braun> ;NeuroImage. 2010 Jan 1
- 133 citationsSymbolic gestures and spoken language are processed by a common neural systemJiang Xu, Patrick J. Gannon, Karen Emmorey, Jason F. Smith, Allen R. Braun> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2009 Dec 8
- Join now to see all