Dr. Gaspar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Potomac Passage
Oxon Hill, MD 20745Phone+1 240-493-6110Fax+1 703-295-9369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1983
- St. John's Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsProspective Single-Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Pericapsular Injection Versus Lumbar Plexus Peripheral Nerve Block for Hip Arthroscopy.John P. Scanaliato, Daniel L. Christensen, Michael M. Polmear, Catherine Salfiti, Patrick S. Gaspar, Andrew B. Wolff> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2020 Aug 6
- A Symbol of Resilience: The Prayerful Hands of Mary, Queen and Mother.Michael P. Gaspar, Jonathan P. Gaspar, Patrick S. Gaspar> ;Journal of Hand and Microsurgery. 2017 Apr 4
- 9 citationsEvaluation and Management of Sleep Disorders in the Hand Surgery PatientMichael P. Gaspar, Patrick M. Kane, Sidney M. Jacoby, Patrick S. Gaspar, A. Lee Osterman> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: