Dr. Hangge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5777 E. Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Phoenix)Residency, Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Phenotypes of primary hyperparathyroidism: Does parathyroidectomy improve clinical outcomes for all?Valerie L Armstrong, Patrick T Hangge, Richard Butterfield, Abdullah Norain, Nabil Wasif, Chee-Chee H Stucky, Patricia A Cronin> ;Surgery. 2023 Jan 1
- Parathyroidectomy in the elderly is beneficial and safe with similar improvements in postoperative bone mineral density.Patrick T Hangge, Abdullah Norain, Richard J Butterfield 3rd, Nabil Wasif, Patricia A Cronin, Chee-Chee H Stucky> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2022 Jul 1
- The Diagnostic Value of Splenectomy in Patients Without a Definitive Preoperative DiagnosisBarbara A Pockaj, Richard J Gray, Patrick T Hangge, William W Sheaffer, Nabil Wasif> ;American Journal of Surgery.
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: