Are you Dr. Heller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Main St W
Centracare Health System - Melrose
Melrose, MN 56352Phone(320) 256-4228Fax(320) 256-7106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Heller, MD is a board certified family physician in Melrose, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Washington, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with CentraCare - Melrose, St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and St. Cloud Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- The Kerala Model in the Time of COVID19: Rethinking State, Society and DemocracyNovember 21st, 2020
- The Global Coronavirus Epidemic: Commentary on East Asia’s ResponseMarch 25th, 2020
- Indian State Shows Why Fighting COVID-19 Requires Working-Class PowerMay 5th, 2020