Dr. Olson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWashington Univ Sch of Med
Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Washington UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- A host receptor enables type 1 pilus-mediated pathogenesis of Escherichia coli pyelonephritisLisa K. McLellan, Michael R. McAllaster, Arthur S. Kim, Ľubomíra Tóthová, Patrick D. Olson, Jerome S. Pinkner, Allyssa L. Daugherty, Teri N. Hreha, James W. Janetka, D...> ;PLOS Pathogens. 2021 Jan 29
- 1 citationsCorrection: Renal scar formation and kidney function following antibiotic-treated murine pyelonephritis (doi: 10.1242/dmm.030130).Patrick D. Olson, Lisa K. McLellan, Alice Liu, Kelleigh E. Briden, Kristin M. Tiemann, Allyssa L. Daugherty, Keith A. Hruska, David A. Hunstad> ;Disease Models & Mechanisms. 2018 Sep 1
- 8 citationsAndrogen exposure potentiates formation of intratubular communities and renal abscesses by Escherichia coliPatrick D. Olson, Lisa K. McLellan, Teri N. Hreha, Alice Liu, Kelleigh E. Briden, Keith A. Hruska, David A. Hunstad> ;Kidney International. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: