Dr. Rapuano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10032Phone(610) 506-5483
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCorrelation of Scheimpflug densitometry changes with clinical outcomes after corneal crosslinking.Priya M. Mathews, Joaquin O. De Rojas, Patrick B. Rapuano, Christine J. Zemsky, George J. Florakis, Stephen L. Trokel, Leejee H. Suh> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2018 Aug 1
- 2 citationsAntimicrobial Studies Using the Therapeutic Tissue Cross-Linking Agent, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate: Implication for Treating Infectious Keratitis.Patrick B Rapuano, Alexandra H. Scanameo, Daeryl E. Amponin, Sefy A Paulose, Mariya Zyablitskaya, Anna Takaoka, Leejee H Suh, Takayuki Nagasaki, Stephen L. Trokel, Dav...> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2018 Jan 1
- Corneal collagen crosslinking in patients treated with dextran versus isotonic hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) riboflavin solution: a retrospective analysisPatrick B Rapuano, Priya M. Mathews, George J. Florakis, Stephen L. Trokel, Leejee H Suh> ;Eye and vision (London, England). 2018 Sep 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: