Dr. Sandiford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Sandiford's full profile
Office12255 De Paul Dr
Bridgeton, MO 63044Phone+1 314-209-5180Fax+1 314-209-5153
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1990 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsDistribution of Regional Density and Vascular Permeability in the Adult Respiratory Distress SyndromePatrick Sandiford, Michael A. Province, Daniel P. Schuster> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1995 Mar 1
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. LouisBridgeton, Missouri
- SSM Health St. Joseph - St. CharlesSaint Charles, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: