Are you Dr. Soran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 W 6th St
Reno, NV 89503Phone(775) 770-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Soran, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Reno, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada and California. He is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Stanford University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Factor VIII inhibitor bypass activity and recombinant activated factor VII in cardiac surgery.Rao VK, Lobato RL, Bartlett B, Klanjac M, Mora-Mangano CT, Soran PD, Oakes DA, Hill CC, van der Starre PJ> ;J. Cardiothorac. Vasc. Anesth.. 2014-10-01
- 2 citationsObstruction of Pulmonary Artery Catheterization Because of Lipomatous Hypertrophy of the Interatrial SeptumKevin J. Scholten, Patrick D. Soran, Pieter van der Starre> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2008 Oct 1
- 2 citationsUnexpected findings during the anesthetic management of a patient with a cardiac paraganglioma.P. David Soran, Sami A. Akram, Frederick G. Mihm, Dominik Fleischmann, Bruce A. Reitz, Pieter van der Starre> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2008 Aug 1