Patrick Stroh, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of BridgeportM.S., Physician Assistant Studies, 2014
- Western Connecticut State UniversityNo degree, Post Graduate Studies, Pre-Health Professions, 2010 - 2011
- Central Connecticut State UniversityB.S., Athletic Training, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- The Diagnosis, Treatment, Management and Potential Consequences of Sports Related ConcussionsStroh, P.W., Napolitano, J.G., Annual Meeting of the Connecticut Association of Physician Assistants, Groton, CT, 1/1/2014
- A Complete Knee Dislocation in a High School Football PlayerStroh, P.W., Elliott, B.J., Annual Meeting of the Connecticut Athletic Trainers Association, New Britain, CT, 1/1/2010
Office1 Hospital Plaza
Stamford, CT 06902Phone(203) 276-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: