Dr. Woodman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30055 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington, MI 48334Phone(248) 737-4600Fax(248) 538-5020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Genesys Regional Medical Center - St Joseph CampusResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2005 - 2023
- MI State License 1995 - 2021
- IL State License 1995 - 1999
Publications & Presentations
- Colpocleisis for pelvic organ prolapse: a patient survey on reasons for surgery selection.Takase-Sanchez, M. M.,Brooks, H. M.,Woodman, P. J.,Hale, D. S.,Heit, M. H.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Apr 29
- 9 citationsRecurrence of prolapse after transvaginal mesh excisionAmy George, Marlena Mattingly, Patrick J. Woodman, Douglass S. Hale> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2013 Jul 1
- 6 citationsSacral Colpopexy Versus Transvaginal Mesh Colpopexy in Obese PatientsColleen D. McDermott, Jean Park, Colin Terry, Patrick J. Woodman, Douglass S. Hale> ;Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada. 2013 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland HospitalWarren, Michigan
- Ascension of Providence Hospital, Southfield CampusSouthfield, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: