Dr. Woods is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18220 State Highway 249
Houston, TX 77070Phone(281) 737-1013Fax(281) 894-8988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA Comparison Trial for Stratifying Intermediate‐Risk Chest Pain: Benefits of Emergency Department Observation CentersDavid J. Robinson, Patrick G. Woods, Cynthia A. Snedeker, James H. Lynch, Kimberly A. Chambers> ;Preventive Cardiology. 2002 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: