Are you Dr. Baek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2845 Greenbrier Rd Ste 330
Green Bay, WI 54311Phone(920) 288-8350Fax(920) 288-8355
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Baek, MD is a neurosurgeon in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Michigan. He is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Bellin Hospital, and Aurora Medical Center - Manitowoc County.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1995
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsSurgical management of nontuberculous thoracic and lumbar vertebral osteomyelitis: report of 33 cases.Paul M. Arnold, Paul N. Baek, Robert J. Bernardi, Elizabeth A. Luck, Sanford J. Larson> ;Surgical Neurology. 1997 Jun 1
- 14 citationsNeurologic recovery in quadriplegia following operative treatment.Steven S. Weinshel, Dennis J. Maiman, Paul Baek, Lisa Scales> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders. 1990 Sep 1
- Surgical management of lumbar neuropathic spinal arthropathy (Charcot joint) after traumatic thoracic paraplegia: report of two cases.Arnold, P. M., Baek, P. N., Stillerman, C. B., Rice, S. G., Mueller, W. M.> ;J Spinal Disord. 1995 Oct
- Aurora BayCare Medical CenterGreen Bay, Wisconsin
- Aurora Medical Center - Bay AreaMarinette, Wisconsin
- Bellin HospitalGreen Bay, Wisconsin
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin
- Aurora Medical Center - Manitowoc CountyTwo Rivers, Wisconsin
- Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIron Mountain, Michigan