Overview of Dr. Baldwin
Dr. Paul Baldwin is an orthopedic surgeon in Savannah, GA and is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health. He received his medical degree from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 43 doctors at HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Office4750 Waters Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404Fax(912) 350-7297
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011 - 2015
- Orlando HealthInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2011
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIncidence of Flexor Pollicis Longus Complications Following Volar Locking Plate Fixation of Distal Radius Fractures.Alyssa Cook, Paul Baldwin, John R. Fowler> ;Hand. 2020 Sep 1
- 119 citationsAutograft, Allograft, and Bone Graft Substitutes: Clinical Evidence and Indications for Use in the Setting of Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery.Paul Baldwin, Deborah J. Li, Darryl A. Auston, Hassan S Mir, Richard S. Yoon, Kenneth J. Koval> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2019 Apr 1
- Autograft, allograft, and bone graft substitutes: clinical evidence and indications for use in the setting of orthopaedic trauma surgery.Baldwin, P.,Li, D. J.,Auston, D. A.,Mir, H. S.,Yoon, R. S.,Koval, K. J.> ;J Orthop Trauma. 2019 Jan 12
- Join now to see all
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: