Are you Dr. Bednarz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5100 Franklin Ave
Waco, TX 76710Phone(254) 313-9559Fax(254) 522-7964
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Bednarz, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Waco, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, North Carolina, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Hillcrest.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- WA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsModified lapidus procedure for the treatment of hypermobile hallux valgus.Paul A. Bednarz, Arthur Manoli> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2000 Oct 1
- 38 citationsTriple Arthrodesis in Adults Using Rigid Internal Fixation: An Assessment of Outcome:Paul A. Bednarz, Michael T. Monroe, Arthur Manoli> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1999 Jun 1
- 68 citationsSubtalar distraction bone block fusion: an assessment of outcome.Paul A. Bednarz, Timothy C. Beals, Arthur Manoli> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1997 Dec 1
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - HillcrestWoodway, Texas