Dr. Beery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215Phone+1 614-566-9489Fax+1 614-566-8192
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Combined administration of platelet rich plasma and autologous bone marrow aspirate concentrate for spinal cord injury: a descriptive case series.Joseph A Shehadi, Steven M. Elzein, Paul R. Beery, M Chance Spalding, Michelle Pershing> ;Neural Regeneration Research. 2021 Feb 1
- 30 citationsTraumatic tension pneumocephalus – Two cases and comprehensive review of literaturePromod Pillai, Rohit Sharma, Larami MacKenzie, Eugene F. Reilly, Paul R. Beery, Thomas J Papadimos, Stanislaw P. Stawicki> ;International journal of critical illness and injury science. 2017 Jan 1
- 3 citationsTwo Methods of Hemodynamic and Volume Status Assessment in Critically Ill PatientsDaniel S. Eiferman, H. Tracy Davido, James Howard, Jennifer Gerckens, David C. Evans, Charles H. Cook, Stanislaw P. Stawicki> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2014 Apr 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: