Paul Bieniasz, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonPhysician Assistant, 1980
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDerivation of simian tropic HIV-1 infectious clone reveals virus adaptation to a new host.Fabian Schmidt, Brandon F. Keele, Gregory Q. Del Prete, Dennis Voronin, Christine M. Fennessey, Steven J. Soll, Melissa Kane, Alice Raymond, Robert J. Gifford, Vineet ...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2019 May 21
- 5 citationsReconstruction of a replication-competent ancestral murine endogenous retrovirus-LDaniel Blanco-Melo, Robert J. Gifford, Paul D. Bieniasz> ;Retrovirology. 2018 May 2
- 2 citationsA multimodal antiretroviral protein.Paul D. Bieniasz> ;Nature microbiology. 2018 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Office500 S 11th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone+1 208-232-6260Fax+1 208-232-6259
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: