Are you Dr. Bujanauskas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Bujanauskas, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of ConnecticutClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDurable complete remission of mycosis fungoides following erythroderma induced by denileukin diftitoxRebecca A. Kazin, Paul Bujanauskas, Eric C. Vonderheid> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2008 Feb 1
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia