Are you Dr. Cardi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 N Tuttle Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Cardi, MD is a board certified radiologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1989 - 1990
- Bridgeport HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2012
- RI State Medical License 1989 - 2012
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- A rhythmic modulatory gating system in the stomatogastric nervous system of Homarus gammarus. III. Rhythmic control of the pyloric CPG.Cardi, P., Nagy, F.> ;J Neurophysiol. 1994 Jun
- A rhythmic modulatory gating system in the stomatogastric nervous system of Homarus gammarus. II. Modulatory control of the pyloric CPG.Nagy, F., Cardi, P.> ;J Neurophysiol. 1994 Jun
- A rhythmic modulatory gating system in the stomatogastric nervous system of Homarus gammarus. I. Pyloric-related neurons in the commissural ganglia.Nagy, F., Cardi, P., Cournil, I.> ;J Neurophysiol. 1994 Jun
- Join now to see all