Are you Dr. Carlson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Dellwood St S
Cambridge, MN 55008Phone(763) 689-7700Fax(763) 689-7941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Carlson, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Cambridge, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Ophthalmology, 1976 - 1978
- Hennepin County Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1967 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsUpdates to Clostridium difficile Spore Germination.Travis J. Kochan, Matthew H. Foley, Michelle S. Shoshiev, Madeline J. Somers, Paul E. Carlson, Philip C. Hanna> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 2018 Jul 25
- 4 citationsCysteine Desulfurase IscS2 Plays a Role in Oxygen Resistance in Clostridium difficile.Nicole P. Giordano, Jessica L. Hastie, Ashley D. Smith, Elissa D. Foss, Daniela F. Gutierrez-Munoz, Paul E. Carlson> ;Infection and Immunity. 2018 Jul 23
- 4 citationsGlobal gene expression by Bacillus anthracis during growth in mammalian blood.Paul E. Carlson, Alexandra E. T. Bourgis, Ada K. Hagan, Philip C. Hanna> ;Pathogens and Disease. 2015 Nov 1
- Join now to see all