- 1221 6th St
Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone: (231) 935-5961
Fax: (231) 935-5962
Dr. Davis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Davis's Education & Medical Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Davis's Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License1998 - 2017
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Davis's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Davis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Quantification of in vitro and in vivo angiogenesis stimulated by ovine forestomach matrix biomaterial. Irvine, S. M.,Cayzer, J.,Todd, E. M.,Lun, S.,Floden, E. W.,Negron, L.,Fisher, J. N.,Dempsey, S. G.,Alexander, A.,Hill, M. C.,O'Rouke, A.,Gunningham, S. P.,Knight, C.,Davis...; Biomaterials. 2011 Sep.
- Differences in methylphenidate dose response between periadolescent and adult rats in the familiar arena-novel alcove task. Levant, B., Zarcone, T.J., Davis, P.F., Ozias, M.K., Fowler, S.C.; J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2011 Apr.
- Dopamine receptor alterations in female rats with diet-induced decreased brain docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): interactions with reproductive status. Davis, P. F., Ozias, M. K., Carlson, S. E., Reed, G. A., Winter, M. K., McCarson, K. E., Levant, B.; Nutr Neurosci. 2010 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 36 More...
Dr. Davis's Professional Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANSFellow
- Dr. Paul Davis, Dr. Paul Davis, MD, Dr. P Davis, Dr. Paul Francis Davis
- 28 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 28 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Davis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, MI)
- Matthew Schreckinger, MD
- Richard Rovin, MD
- Donald Austin, MD
- Heather Hedstrom-Lara, MD
- Kevin Lee, MD
- Todd Vitaz, MD
- Osama Kashlan, MD
- Thomas Noh, MD
- Donald Simmons, MD
- Daryl Warder, MD