Paul Desan, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine
- 20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-2619
Fax: (203) 737-2221
Dr. Desan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Psychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Desan's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Desan's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Desan's Clinical Trials
Dr. Desan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Abuse of Tricyclic Antidepressant Drugs: A Case Series. Shenouda, R.,Desan, P. H.; J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2013 Jun.
- Association of smoking with wound complications after cesarean delivery. Avila, C., Bhangoo, R., Figueroa, R., Santorelli, J., Ogburn, P., Desan, P.H.; J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012 Aug.
- Gabapentin abuse, and delirium tremens upon gabapentin withdrawal. Pittenger, C., Desan, P.H.; J Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Paul Desan, Dr. Paul Desan, MD, Dr. P Desan, Dr. Paul Henri Desan
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Desan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Robert Remington, MD
- Eva Varisella, MD
- Meredith Naidorf, MD
- Farin Nejad, MD
- Michael Pierce, MD
- Jeanne Steiner, DO
- Bernard Snow, MD
- Gene Ganz, MD
- Shaukat Khan, MD
- Janet Shapiro Weiss, MD